Saturday 20 February 2010

A Beautiful Sunny Day .......... now SNOW!


Today started off frosty but the sun came out and it ended up a beautiful sunny day. A great day for a walk but I had lots of washing to do. At least I got my washing out and it was almost dry when I brought it in at the end of the day.

Jim and Laura are driving down to Prestwick Airport tonight to collect Val and her family who are flying in from Paris. I just looked out of the window and shock, horror, it is snowing. They are going to leave a little bit earlier than they had planned just in case it gets worse.

Today I wanted to share another page I did recently. I used Making Memories Noteworthy that I brought home from Florida almost two years ago and the photos were taken a few years ago at the Carnival at the SECC. I hope you like it.

Catch ya later.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Liked the page - lovely colours and design.
    Hope Val is feeling better after her holiday.

    ReplyDelete