Friday 5 February 2010

Disco Divas

I picked the girls up from the school Valentine Disco last night and they had a fantastic time and were all chatting nineteen to the dozen when the got into the car. I was horrified to see that one of the girls Laura went to primary school with was planning to walk home herself. It was 10.40pm and it was pitch black, raining and her mother had told her to walk home. Needless to say I took her along with Sophie, Jenny & Laura. I would never have forgiven myself if something had happened to her - not that her mother seemed bothered. I know Laura says that I am guilty of "over parenting" (her words) but if that means making sure your child gets home safely late at night then I'm guilty as charged after all they are only 12 years old.

It's half term this weekend so they are off school until Wednesday - how will I cope LOL? I'd better get something crafty organised to keep them busy.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment