Monday 15 February 2010

Congratulations to ..............................


Craftyrufus (a.k.a. Ruth) on winning the MLYB Baby Safari Blog Candy. I asked Laura to write out all the names and got her to draw the winner (very high tech LOL). Ruth can you please e-mail me your full name and address and I'll get your prize off to you. Thanks to everyone who took part in the fun and look out for the next giveaway.

I hope you like the layout I did yesterday. I've used Bo Bunny Persuasion paper range and stamped the lower case part of the title with Amuse Polka Dot Stamps that I've had for ages. The photograph was taken a couple of years ago when we were on holiday in Florida. I had real trouble trying to come up with a title for this layout because all I can really remember about that day was that Laura left Minnie Mouse in a restaurant and when we went back for it the restaurant was closed. Laura was so upset and I could see Minnie sitting on a shelf inside so I made my way round the back of the restaurant and through the back door and swiped her off the shelf. I'm glad no-one saw me or I may have got into trouble. There were no further dramas for the rest of the holiday thank goodness and we were all relieved to get her back safely.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much Fee, I never win anything!
    What's your e-mail address? so I can send you my address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much Fee, I never win anything. What's your e-mail address? so I can send you my details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and I hope you like the papers. Please e-mail me your details at fee.eadie@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to craftyrufus.
    I like the page on today's blog, the colour combination is great.

    ReplyDelete