Thursday 4 February 2010

Feeling Poorly


I was feeling a bit off colour yesterday with a bit of a head cold and I fell asleep after dinner last night and only woke when Laura shook me and announced she was off to bed. I then fell asleep and woke up again when Jim came in from work at 12.30am. I thought that I would never sleep last night but I did and didn't wake up until 7.30 this morning. I figure I must have needed the rest to have slept as long as that. I feel a bit better today but still not 100%.

I treated myself to a couple of silicon cake tins today as they were on special in the supermarket. I already have supposedly non stick bakeware but I thought I'd try the silicon ones to see if they are any better. I used to make a fantastic fruit loaf but can't find the recipe anywhere DOH! I'm having dinner at my Mum's tonight so perhaps she has the recipe - fingers crossed.

I haven't managed to do any crafting today so I thought I'd share another page from the Bo Bunny Album.
Fee x

1 comment: