Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day



Don't forget the blog candy competition posted on Wednesday ends tonight at midnight. Make sure you add your comment to the post to be in with a chance of winning.

Here is a photo of some of the roses from my Valentine bouquet from Jim. I don't like red roses and my favourites are yellow and pink instead. I was delighted to see that he had remembered and had sent me the colours I prefer and I couldn't resist taking a photo.

Today Val and I did some scrapping (at last). Val was working on her Disney Book for her grandson Jack and I did a layout using some of the new Bo Bunny Persuasion range. The shop where I bought the paper didn't have any embellishments so I had to make my own. Val had the "bright" idea that I should make the flowers out of scrunched up paper. As that is so not my style I protested loudly but she made me do it and to be honest I was quite pleased with the end result. I grumbled all the time I was doing it but Val just laughed at me and told me to get on with it LOL. I'll post a photo tomorrow cos the light is so poor in the evenings.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. You certainly did protest !!!! I can still hear ringing in my ears LOL
    I really liked the finished LO and expect to see more scrunching :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing your layout. I love making paper flowers but then I tend to do more 'bits' than actual layouts lol Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the roses - glad you put them on your blog and shared them.

    ReplyDelete