Sunday 7 February 2010

Poor Izzy



Today Izzy, Sandra, Margaret, Val and I had planned to get together to do a Scorpal project. Unfortunately, the road Izzy has to travel from Doune was closed when she reached the village of Drymen. We heard later that a body had been found between the villages of Gartocharn and Drymen and that is why the road was closed. I don't know any more details at the moment but no doubt the newspapers will be full of it tomorrow. Sorry you didn't make it Izzy - we did miss you but wanted to let you know that a piece of carrot cake was consumed in your name (8 pieces actually and not all by me LOL).

Margaret, Sandra and I bravely tackled the project which was a little briefcase filled with stationery. I had actually designed another project but it just wasn't looking quite the way I wanted it so I changed my mind about 2 hours before they arrived. It was quite a tall order to start something new at that late stage but I had seen something similar on a blog last year and I thought it looked lovely.

Val didn't arrive until mid afternoon because she has not been keeping very well for the past few weeks. It was so nice to see her and to have a good old gabfest. Hope you have a better week this week Val.

Another friend Lesley also came to visit today and we spent some time chatting about the new PTI dies and felt that will be released soon. I am sooo tempted to order this month and I was trying so hard not to.

Here is another card using the Floral Fantastical stamp set from Unity Stamps. The paper is by Chatterbox and the buttefly is stamped on patterned vellum and twinkled with Glamour Dust (of course). The scalloped edge was done using the Stamping Up scalloped border punch which I love).

Gotta go now I need my beauty sleep.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment