Friday 19 February 2010

Freecycle

I recently joined a local Freecycle group as I had two blue leather sofas that were in excellent condition and were no longer needed. My foray into recycling didn't get off to a good start as the guy who said he would take them didn't turn up Grrrrr! I was annoyed because there were a lot of people who had replied and missed out because he was wasting my time. It all worked out in the end and I ended up giving them to my eldest niece and they are perfect in her new flat.

Today I picked up 3 boxes of brand new carpet tiles from another freecycler and I'm delighted with my freebie.

No crafting at all today but there is always tomorrow. I think I'm missing my pal Val for motivation - hurry up and get back from Paris Val.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment