Wednesday 4 November 2009

Craft Time - YIPPEE


I met my BF Val this afternoon for a little crafting time. As usual we didn't get as much done as we wanted but that is probably due to the gabbing and munching that we do LOL. I did manage to finish the card above and a few other bits and pieces. I used Dream Street papers and the present stamp is from Unity Stamps. I also used a small flower stamp from one of my PTI sets and stamped it over the pink paper just for the fun of it. As usual I twinkled up the image with glamour dust for a bit of sparkle and then used a deep rose Swarovski crystal for the centre of the flower.

Val was kind enough to let me use one of her new Heidi Swapp stamps on a layout I was working on but I'll wait until tomorrow to photograph it cos the light is pretty poor now.

I've just finished cracking the whip and helping Laura to clean her room - well it was the only way it was going to happen and she has been promising to do it for a week. It's all spick and span now but I'm not sure how long it will stay like that LOL.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment