Thursday 5 November 2009

Good News

Jim took on the role of Chairman of the Healthy Working Lives Committee at work about a year ago and he has been beavering away trying to achieve the Gold Award Standard. Well today he received news that the award has been granted. He is so chuffed and I am sooooo pleased for him - it is quite an achievement and a lot of hard work went into it.

We also managed to do a little bit of Christmas shopping today (well I thought I should do it when he suggested it).

On the crafting front here is another page from the 8" x 8" album I'm doing as part of Jim's Christmas pressie. This photo was taken at Easter this year when we went to Anstruther for the weekend. We stayed at The Craws Nest Hotel and had a fab time just moseying around the East Neuk of Fife. I hope you like the page.

Later taters.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. HUGE "WELL DONE" to Jim xxx
    (will give him those xxx personally on Saturday LOL )
    Ahem......where is the LO Missus???
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were just too quick for me Miss Valerie Jane. The page uploaded sideways and you know how technically challenged I am LOL. Anyway it's sorted now.

    Fee x

    PS Jim is looking forward to seeing you at the weekend LOL.

    ReplyDelete