Sunday 15 November 2009

Fun with Friends

Yesterday I met some of the girls I used to work with when I was the HR Manager at the Microsoft Contact Centre in Glasgow. We had lunch at Di Maggios in Royal Exchange Square in Glasglow and it was fab. Four hours later we were still chatting and laughing but all too soon it was time to go home to attend to our families I haven't seen many of them for years and it was so good to sit and reminisce about all the fun we had and all the daft things we got up to. I think that is probably the sign of true friendship when you can pick up where you left off so easily.

Today I finished off another little notebook set using one of my favourite My Mind's Eye cardstock. I'll post a photo tomorrow as the light is very poor in the evening.

My niece Lynne popped in today to show us her new dog Tara - she is a real sweetie. She got her from a Rescue Centre in the Borders on Friday and she is very friendly. The lady who had her could no longer cope with a dog when her husband was taken into hospital so poor Tara had to be re-homed.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment