Sunday 8 November 2009

What Did I Do Today???


One layout! Yes - that is all I managed to do today which is absolutely shocking I know. In my defence I spent a few hours cutting out some shapes for a lady who wanted them to decorate a tree for a charity project. By the end of it I was fed up die cutting people, angels wings, circles and musical notes and my mojo was nowhere to be found LOL.
I've used papers and embellishments from the new 'Be Loved' Collection from My Minds Eye. It is so pretty and feminine and suited the photographs of Lauren and Laura doing the washing the way they it used to be done in the past at - The Steamie. When I look at the old glass scrubbing board and mangle I thank goodness for todays labour saving devices.

I phoned Jenny's mum today to find out how she was after last night's accident. Thankfully she seems to be okay but has the beginnings of two lovely black eyes and her nose is still swollen.

Tonight we went to Tony Romas at Braehead for dinner - it was a nice change from cooking so no complaints here.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fee, thank you for your comments on my blog, hopefully on the mend now. Fab pics, makes you realise how lucky we are these days with washing machines does'nt it. I think there is still an old steamie in Glasgow Green, although it is closed I think you can go visit it. Oooh Tony Roma's (Alex favourite restaurant)hope you had a lovely time and poor Jenny! Hope she got an apology! Thanks again hun for your kind thoughts. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend Dawn. I'd love to know more about the old steamie it would be worth a visit. Poor Jenny didn't get an apology and I was soooo mad but wanted to get her checked out quickly so I didn't have time to 'choke' the child or her mother LOL.

    ReplyDelete