Tuesday 10 November 2009


I managed to be a bit more organised today and did a hundred and one little jobs that took me all day. I did some ironing, took Laura to School, posted off some parcels, collected Laura's shoes from the Cobblers, went to the Bank, picked up my prescription, loaded the dishwasher, made the beds ....................... and so it went on boring, boring, boring but it had to be done I am waaaay behind on my housework.

Here is another page from the album I'm making for Jim - I hope he doesn't decide one day to read my chattering on here or it won't be a surprise. This is one of the first photographs of Laura taken at the hospital. I can hardly believe how dark her hair was when she was born LOL. I always smile when I see that pink teddy bear. Jim brought it to the hopsital for her, despite being warned within an inch of his life not to buy her anything else as he has already filled her room with cuddly toys of every description LOL.

I hoping to see my BF Val tomorrow to do some crafting - fingers crossed everyone.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x






2 comments:

  1. lovely lo Fee! Does she still have the teddy?
    Its years since I heard anyone refer to the cobblers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - she still has it (I'm a bit of a hoarder LOL). PMSL - what do they call it now 'the Shoe Repair Man' or something equally as posh.

    ReplyDelete