Thursday 12 November 2009

Whoops I Fell Asleep Last Night





Jim arrived home from work at 12.3oam to find me snoring (softly) on the sofa with all the lights in the house on (courtesy of Laura) . I had put her into bed to watch tv at 9.30pm then promptly fell asleep. I'm already yawning tonight so thought I'd better blog before the same thing happens again.
Yesterday Val and I attempted some crafting but didn't make much headway other than consuming a whole apple pie between us (naughty but YUM). I made a couple of notepads using some of my new PTI stamps. I've posted the - Holiday Planner one which is made using Doodlebug papers. I love the alternative Christmas colours which make a change from the traditional red and green.
Laura decided that she wanted to do something at school for Children in Need which is on the 20th November. We spent tonight making and wrapping up a sweetie hamper for a raffle and wrapping up a Pudsey Bear with Sweets for a Guess the Bear's Birthday. I also gave her a couple of large tins of sweets that I bought recently in ASDA. She is doing me a favour taking them to school as it will save me eating them LOL.

Till Tomorrow.
Fee x





No comments:

Post a Comment