Thursday 26 November 2009

Whoopee


Today I finished off a pile of little cartons that I started at the weekend. Each one has a packet of sweets inside - aren't they cute?
My PTI order also arrived today which was really quite quick cos I only ordered it on the 15th and it can sometimes take 3-4 weeks to get here and make it through customs. I really do need to start using my PTI stamps more they are sooo fabulous I just love them so watch this space.
Tomorrow I need to come up with another design for Saturday's Scor-pal class bacause I can't get enough of the Green & Black Organic Chocolate I need for the project. They say every cloud has a silver lining and I may have to eat all the ones I've got if I can't get any more - what a pity LOL.
Laura brought her friend Sophie home for dinner tonight and afterwards we picked up Jenny (Sophie's twin) and went along to the school Christmas Fair. The girls enjoyed themselves and happily spent their pocket money at the different stalls. Laura bought a lovely little Portmerion pottery dish with my birth month flowers on it - I think it is supposed to be for my Christmas and it is gorgeous. They rounded off the evening with marshmallows dipped in the chocolate fountain - YUMMY!
Till later.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are fabulous Fee, they remind me of the cartons on milk we used to get in primary school. These have nicer contents though lol. Great idea. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete