Wednesday 25 November 2009

Snowman Soup





I'm still making gifts for the Christmas Fair and I managed to make half a dozen of these babies today. I hope you like them.

I'm taking Laura and her friends Sophie & Jenny to the Christmas Fair at a local Primary School tomorrow night to see if I can get any more inspiration before the weekend.

Earlier in the week I had some bad news from my friend whose wife had been diagnosed with bowel cancer. He called today to let me know that things are not looking good as the cancer has spread to the liver and lungs which means that it is too advanced to operate. She starts chemotherapy tomorrow and I can't even begin to imagine how they must be feeling as they face this horrible disease. They are both in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Love your little Snowman Fee, so cute. I am sorry to hear about your friend, I will think of her and her hubby. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete