Monday 9 November 2009

Not a Very Productive Day

It's been one of those days when I feel I've achieved absolutely nothing in the house LOL. If I didn't laugh about it I would probably cry. Still tomorrow is another day and I better get cracking with some housework first thing.

I went to Glasgow this afternoon and decided to visit Hobbycraft at The Fort. I was sooo disappointed I couldn't find anything to spend my money on. I ended up with a pack of large eyelets, a pair of Bind It All Covers and some Christmas Food Bags - hardly worth the effort of going. I cannot believe I was in a craft store and didn't find anything I could not live without - that must be a first LOL.

I'm having some notions to start baking again, I find it very therapeutic and I've been looking through some recipes tonight so you never know what might happen watch this space.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. perhaps there was nothing left to buy cos you already have it missus! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha if only that were true.

    ReplyDelete