Tuesday 3 November 2009

Posing


I took this picture of Laura and her friend Sophie posing. I had to take about half a dozen photos before they were happy with the result. I was in the middle of making breakfast on Sunday morning when they decided they wanted some photos to put onto their BEBO pages - it's a wonder the breakfast wasn't cremated LOL.
Laura has been a bit under the weather with a bit of a cold and I had trouble getting her out of bed to go to school this morning. However, I did manage it eventually but had to run her to school or she would have been late.
I've been busy around the house today and haven't done any crafting for a couple of days but hope to meet up with my BF Val tomorrow to make a start on some Christmas gifts so watch this space.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

2 comments:

  1. What a pair of posers!!! lol.
    See you tomorrow Fee, looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete