Sunday 22 November 2009

Megapost







I thought I'd better bring you up-to-date with what's been happening since I last managed to blog.

Wednesday 18th

Last night was the big night at my mum's Guild - the 90th Birthday Party. Thankfully everything went well but she didn't get home until 11.30pm which is late for her. I have posted a pic of the invitation I made some time ago and forgot to post.

Thursday 19th

My first Parent Council Meeting and it lasted two and a half hours. Almost long enough to make me regret joining LOL. Anyway the next one isn't until January so that is quite a while away.

I received a call from a friend of mine today and he said that his wife had been taken into hospital quite suddenly and he was very worried about her. They are waiting for some scans and tests to be carried out so fingers crossed that everything will be okay.

Friday 20th

I attended my very first High School Reunion tonight and had a great time. It was fabulous to catch up with old friends. As I still live in the area I do bump in to some of them in the supermarket etc. but there were others I haven't seen since school (which wasn't yesterday as you know). Check out the shoes that I wore LOL. I was scared I would plummet to my death off them - it is a long time since I wore shoes this high due to my broken ankle a few years ago. An old friend of mine drove us there and back so a big thank you to Jackie you are a star. I also won the first prize in the raffle which was a Four Ball Tournament at Glencorse Golf Club in Penicuik. I couldn't wait to get home to give Jim the prize although several of the guys offered me money for the prize there and then but no chance I was taking it h0me.

Saturday 21st

Had a card class today and everyone seemed pleased with the cards we made. We did a couple of Christmas ones and an Anniversary card. Val and I didn't really get much time to ourselves but tomorrow is another day and we are hoping to be more productive.

I didn't feel particularly well after I got home and went straight to bed after dinner. This is not like me but I really did feel that bed was the best place to be.

Today

What a miserable day, I don't think it stopped raining for a minute and the wind was wild. I spent a nice afternoon with friends Izzy, Sandra and Val. Sandra spoiled us by bringing her usual packet of white chocolate biscuits from Marks & Spencer - YUMMY! We were all busy crafting with Sandra making cards, Val doing an Advent Calendar and Izzy and I made some more little gifts for Christmas Fairs. I'll post a pic tomorrow when the light is better. My friend Lesley also popped in with some more PTI goodies for me and I can't wait to try them out. Thanks Lesley for bringing them over and also for the mega size bag of marshmallows. I made up twenty two bags for my Snowman Poop this afternoon and there is still loads left.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment