Monday 23 November 2009

Year 1 Parent Interviews


Jim and I went to our very first Parent Interviews at Laura's new school tonight. The good news is that she is clever (well we knew that anyway), the bad news is that she is still easily distracted and sometimes doesn't focus as hard as she should. All in all the feedback was positive and her German teacher (Frau Schwiete) almost had us in tears with her praise and telling us what a lovely, helpful girl she is.

Laura has gone to the Gang Show with the Guides tonight. She probably won't be home until 11pm so let's hope she gets up for school tomorrow. My fingers are already crossed LOL.

I made another little magnetic notebook set today using my favourite My Mind's Eye paper and the new(ish) Take Note set from PTI. I love this set and I'm working on some more for the Church Christmas Fair. I hope you like this handy little book.

Later taters.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Fee, I think these little notebooks are fab little extra's for Christmas. They are relatively cheap, you usually get several at a time and you can dress them up to look like something very special. Beautiful. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the notebook Dawn. You are right about them being cheap (24p each from Morrisons).

    ReplyDelete