Friday 6 November 2009

Girls Night Out


Laura and I went to see my friend Karen's daughter Abbie (4) in her very first dancing display. As usual the dancers were all fabulous and Abbie and the others in her class were hilarious. One little girl wouln't stand in line with the rest and wandered about the stage touching all the microphones instead of dancing LOL. The rest of them were all trying their best to tap dance, jump and clap at the right time but they were all over the place. Give them a few years and I'm sure they will master it.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to scrapping with some friends. I've got some of the new My Minds Eye Be Loved paper range and I'm desperate to use it so fingers crossed that I can do something with it.

I've been naughty and asked my friend Lesley to order a couple of stamp sets from PTI this month. She has arranged for a friend of hers who is going to the USA to bring them back so that should save the customs and international shipping costs so thank you in advance Lesley for organising this - I can't wait till they get here.

Here is another page from my 8" x 8" album. I hope you like it. The photo was taken at the top of Mount Teide in Tenerife and it was freeeeezing cold and windy. Jim was holding onto Laura in case she blew away LOL. The SMILE stamp was kindly lent to me by my BF Val. She bought a few Heidi Swapp stamps at the SECC last month and I wish I had bought this one too. Hopefully she will continue to let me borrow it sometimes.

Fee x

5 comments:

  1. Just to reassure you, you are not talking to yourself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to reassure you - you are not talking to yourself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness someone else is out there LOL. Did you mean to tell me twice or is that part of the reassurance LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fee,

    The order is winging its way over to USA. I have also emailed them just to check it gets there on time. I am so paranoid lol. My friend goes out in 6 days and is there for 5 days. So not long til we hopefully get our goodies. OMG what addicts we are lol. Have a fab week. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Fee and I am a PTI addict LOL. Can't wait for my goodies. I've got your Ocean Tides Buttons from the last order for you. Will need to meet up soon for some PTI therapy.

    ReplyDelete