Sunday 1 November 2009

I Survived ..............


the sleepover. Jim and I gave in and went to bed at 1am and the girls were in bed but still chattering away. I think they finally fell asleep around 2am which was better than last time. When they got up this morning they helped me make breakfast and we all enjoyed scrambled eggs and fried potato scones YUMMY!

In the afternoon we sat down to make some cards and ended up completely covered in glitter. So much so I had to wipe the tablecovers several times and clean the skirting boards when we were finished LOL.
I just watched the X-Factor and still can't believe those 2 boys are still in the show. It's not even funny any more they are just rubbish. I was sorry to see Rachel go tonight as she has fought so hard to stay in and had been in the sing off stage several times which I'm sure is extremely nerve racking.

Here is my latest scrapbook layout - I hope you like it. The photos are 5 years old and were taken in our back garden at Laura's 7th Birthday party. Yeah I know they were well overdue to be scrapped LOL.

Will catch you tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment